Congratulations to the two Sherbrooke Office teams that participated in the sixth edition of the Lake Memphrémagog relay race, to raise funds for under-privileged elementary school children.
Despite the bad weather, our two teams gave their all to run the 117 km of the race around Lake Memphrémagog, tackling twisting and hilly roads.
Kudos to the members of our two dynamic teams for finishing 29th and 30th, respectively on a total of 105 teams.
Team 1 under captain Karine Lévesque (Manager, Corporate Finance Consulting) :
- Yanick Huot (Senior Manager, Assurance – Sherbrooke)
- David Martel (Manager, Assurance – Sherbrooke)
- Daniel Quirion (Senior Manager – Business Valuation and Forensic and Investigative Accounting)
- Raphaël Morin (COOP Junior – Sherbrooke)
- Maxim Thibault-Soulières (COOP Junior – Sherbrooke)
Team 2 under captain Amélie Côté (Assurance Manager – Sherbrooke) :
- Jean Martel (Senior Manager, Human Resources Consulting – Sherbrooke)
- Francis Boucher (Consultant – Corporate Finance Consulting – Sherbrooke)
- Stéphane Rouleau (Tax Manager – Sherbrooke)
- Dany Leclerc (Supervisor – Sherbrooke)
- Audrey Lamothe (COOP Junior – Sherbrooke)
Our teams were supported by Denis poirier, Assurance Partner, and Sylvie Camiré, Assurance Manager. The race proved to be an experience beyond compare for the runners!