Mylène Tétreault, M. Fisc., B.B.A. Fin.
- 418 647-6621
Mylène Tétreault specializes in U.S. and international tax and has been with Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton since 2007. Recognized for her international mobility expertise, she supports businesses in their strategic, financial, operational and staff deployment initiatives. Her clients benefit from her expertise in analysing the tax residence status and planning employee compensation for foreign assignments. Mylène participates in advisory assignments on source deductions and payroll taxes as well as compliance of Canadian and U.S. tax returns. Additionally, she analyses the Canadian and U.S. tax impacts for U.S. citizens who are residents of Canada and provides tax compliance advice to clients holding property in the United States.
- Follow me on: TwitterLinkedIn
- U.S. estate tax: Our tax specialists answer your questions - April 26, 2017
- U.S. tax liability: Our tax specialists answer your questions - April 18, 2017
- Rental and sale of U.S. real estate: Our tax specialists answer your questions - April 12, 2017
- International Staff Mobility: Get a Handle on Tax Issues - January 24, 2017