Benoit Turcotte, M. Fisc.
- (514) 390-4230
Benoit Turcotte is the US Tax Partner at the Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Montréal office. With over 15 years’ experience in US tax, he provides counsel and support to the business development of Canadian corporations doing business in the United States. Benoit’s main field of tax expertise includes Canada-US cross-border transactions and reorganizations for clients in various sectors such as aeronautics, software, pulp and paper and financial services.
- Follow me on: TwitterLinkedIn
- Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton has 15 New Partners - March 23, 2017
- U.S. Tax Development: Two-for-one Repeal - March 17, 2017
- Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Tax Planning Conferences - December 19, 2016
- President Elect Trump’s Intention to Reduce Taxes: Impacts Here and in the United States - December 6, 2016
- Taxation: Trump and Canadians doing business in the United States - November 28, 2016
- Donald Trump Elected President of the United States: What Impact Will This Have on Canadian Businesses? - November 10, 2016