Create a distinct competitive advantage!
When management consultancy meets innovation and design.
The consultancy Group in customer experience will help you stand out as a creator and deliver of positive and memorable customer experiences. Whether it’s motivating your organization, assessing your current customer experience, devising the strategy and design of an enhanced customer experience, or coaching in its implementation and management, our experts will help you:
- protect your revenue by developing customer loyalty
- reduce costs associated with attrition rates and customer acquisition
- improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your customer tools, processes and “channels”
- motivate your employees via a customer-centred culture
- foster greater productivity and reduce staff turnover
A solid comprehensive approach in flexible stages.
Training and conferences
Stakeholder sensitization, upgrade programs or motivation in a context of improving customer experience. Setting out guidelines for best practices as sources of inspiration. Customer experience self-diagnosis workshops.
Experience audit and diagnostic
Use of surveys, discussion groups, mystery customers and logbooks to accurately measure the current state of the experience and identify required intervention.
Customer experience design
Development of the five components of the customer pyramid: the promise, the qualities and their characteristics, standards of service, objectives and improvement projects to put into action.
Development and characterization of generic and specific customer paths to quickly identify opportunities for optimizing delivery of the desired customer experience.
Measurement and follow-up program
Implementation of a customer experience strategy, improvement program coaching and follow-up.
Coaching in implementation and management of customer experience, with access to all our experts and their specific fields:
- Strategic consulting in customer experience and business strategy
- Periodic reassessment of the voice of the customer
- Change management
- Process re-engineering
- Manager coaching
- Employee motivation and recognition
- Organizational design