LocationRCGT Catallaxy/Blockhouse 456 Rue de la Gauchetière Ouest, Montréal, QC, Canada
13 h 00
FREE CONFERENCE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH CEFRIO
Discover how to take up the 4.0 challenge and maximize your business’s performance and competitiveness!
In a constantly evolving business environment, organizations of all sizes must consider 4.0. However, one company’s recipe for a successful 4.0 shift may not work for another one.
Discover how to successfully initiate a digital shift at our own pace. Take advantage of the know-how of professionals to make a decision and help your business grow.
1. Where do businesses stand in their shift to 4.0?
Guillaume Ducharme, Vice-President, Communications and Corporate Affairs, CEFRIO
Vanessa Gouri, Project Leader, Innovation and Transfer, CEFRIO
2. 4.0 for every business
Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton’s experts will discuss the transformation of business models, customer experience, production costs, managing innovation, artificial intelligence and exploiting data.
3. Carrying out your project: What financial assistance is available
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Discover how your business can take up the 4.0 challenge;
- Maximize your business’s competitiveness and performance;
- Meet entrepreneurs who’s met the 4.0 challenges;
- Discuss with consultants who know about financing programs and financial assistance available.
1:00 p.m.: Registration
4:15 p.m.: End of conference, cocktail and networking
- Since the number of places is limited, reservations will be made on a first come, first served basis;
- The presentation will be in French;
- No registration fees;
- Cocktail will be provided.
If you have any questions, contact Néthania Tan at 514-878-2692, ext. 5788, or send us a message online here.