According to a member survey conducted by the Conseil du patronat du Québec, 94% of Quebec businesses face staffing issues. This is true across all sectors and in all regions of the province.
Quebec businesses shouldn’t let the labour shortage hold them back. Instead, we need to prepare for the post-pandemic period. AURAY, a subsidiary of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton, can help your team recruit specialized workers.
Our experts Wayne Tessier, General Manager of AURAY Sourcing International, and Ho Sung Kim, General Manager and Immigration Lawyer at AURAY Sourcing Immigration, are holding a practical workshop to demystify international recruitment. They’ll address the following topics:
- Cross-industry impacts of COVID-19 in Quebec
- Outsourcing possibilities, especially now that teleworking is more widespread
- International recruitment costs based on occupational criteria and country of origin
- Long-term strategies for international staffing
* The presentation will be offered in French only.