We are pleased to invite you to upgrade your knowledge on developments of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), the IFRS Interpretations Committee and other regulators over the past year in our upcoming webinar.
We will be discussing the following topics, among others:
• The new definition of a business within the meaning of IFRS 3 Business Combinations;
• Revaluations and lease modifications by the lessee (IFRS 16);
• The accounting for cloud computing arrangements (IFRS 16 or IAS 38);
• The interest rate benchmark (LIBOR) reform and hedge accounting (IFRS 9);
• Certain regulatory developments, including the project to modify the requirements for business acquisition reports issued by reporting issuers that are not venture issuers (proposed amendment to National Instrument 51-102).
Each participant who attends the webinar will be able to take a test at the end of the session. A training certificate, which applies to training hours recognized by the Quebec CPA Order, will be given to each participant who passes the test.
*This information session is offered free of charge by Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton (in French only).
- Diane Joly, CPA, CA, Senior Manager, Risk Management and Accounting Research
- Louise Roy, CPA, CA, Senior Manager, Risk Management and Accounting Research
- Brian Toman, CPA, CA, Senior Manager, Risk Management and Accounting Research
Participants will be invited to ask questions online.