We are pleased to invite you to upgrade your knowledge on developments of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and other regulators over the past year in our webinar.
We will be discussing the following topics, among others:
- The interest rate benchmark reform (mainly IFRS 9);
- COVID-19-related rent concessions (IFRS 16);
- The classification of liabilities as current or noncurrent (IAS 1);
- The potential accounting implications of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Certain regulatory developments, including the implementation of the amendments to the business acquisition report (BAR) requirements.
Each participant who attends the webinar will be able to take a test at the end of the session. A certificate, which applies to training hours recognized by the Quebec CPA Order, will be given to each participant who passes the test.
This information session is offered free of charge by Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton (in French only).
Speakers: Louise Roy and Brian Toman