We are pleased to offer you a webcast on Revenue from Contracts with Customers (IFRS 15).
This session will cover the following topics:
- The new revenue recognition model;
- Contract costs, sales including the right of return, license and gross or net sales;
- Presentation and disclosure;
- Planning to implement the standard;
At the end of this training session, you will be able to:
- explain the basic principles of the new IFRS 15 standard on the recognition of revenue;
- summarize the different considerations when planning to implement the standard.
For this workshop, our experts include Gilles Henley, Partner and National Director of Professional Standards; Brian Toman, Senior Manager, Risk Management & Accounting Research; and Louise Roy, Senior Manager, Risk Management & Accounting Research.
After watching the webcast, participants may take a test at the end of the session. You will receive a training certificate if two conditions are met:you an swered correctly 3 questions and you listened to at least 80% of the webinar. This training certificate will be applicable to your training hours recognized by the Ordre des CPA du Québec (OCPAQ).
This information session is a courtesy of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton and will be available in French only.
To access the webcast, please click here: http://www.icastpro.ca/rcgt161124 (use the password : rcgt1124)