Leverage the added value of an efficient human resource management program by obtaining assistance from local experts with real experience in your region and your actual situation.
Together, you will define realistic objectives, at your own pace, while progressing towards the changes you want to obtain. In this program, you will be pushed to exceed your limits in order to achieve these objectives and improve your leadership.
Coaching will help you transfer your knowledge and values at all levels of your business. You will be able to evaluate your staff to better prepare the succession and enhance your managers’ potential.
You will also learn how to:
– Manage your time efficiently
– Identify tasks that can be delegated
– Anticipate changes to come in your industry
– Promote constructive relationships with a union
– Create a friendly work environment
– Clearly communicate your expectations
– Plan holidays, retirement, vacation and banked hours
– Learn valuable lessons from and overcome conflicts
– Perform psychometric tests
– Develop structured interview processes
– Prepare stimulating meetings
Identify the causes and real solutions for various shortcomings such as demotivation, repeat absences, high turnover rates or low performance rates.
Identify the HR strategy that suits you based on your business objectives and particular working environment.
When you decide to start your own business, you are driven by your passion and expertise. However, the risk of not being efficiently and properly equipped in human resource management can make or break your business. This is why it’s important to arm yourself with skills tailored to your business structure and objectives.
Discover how our human resource skills development program for managers can guide you in the growth of your business.
Our proactive and flexible consulting services are adaptable to all structures. We take the time to understand all of your needs so you can meet your challenges.
We have accessible and innovative solutions for:
- Efficiently supervising your staff
- Providing training
- Anticipating labour needs
- Analyzing your employees’ skills and responsibilities
- Integrating new technologies and ensuring their implementation
- Attracting talent and ensuring their development within the business