Following MMA Railway’s decision to place itself under bankruptcy protection, last August 7, Jean Gagnon, partner in recovery and reorganization and president of Raymond Chabot inc. – a Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton subsidiary – , participated in a few interviews to explain the upcoming process. His relevant comments and his ease with which he explains complex issues allows to better understand the whys and wherefores of this important news.
On August 8, 2013, Mr. Gagnon’s expertise was featured in:
- Le Devoir (in French only)
- La Presse (in French only)
- Jean-Philippe Descary’s column in the morning show on 98.5 FM
- Report of the RDI Économie (See the report at 12:18 minutes) (in French only)
- An interview granted to the host of the 98,5 FM, Louis Lacroix, during the Dutrizac show. (listen starting at 8:06 minutes) (in French only)
- An interview granted to the host of RDI, Christine Fournier, during the information section of RDI en direct.
09 Aug 2013 | Written by :