MONTRÉAL, February 2, 2017 – RCGT is proud to be the main partner associated with the new weekly TV series on entrepreneurship, Le Goût des affaires, airing on MAtv as of February 4, 2017 at 11:30 a.m.
During the seven episodes of this first season, host and sommelier Jessica Harnois blends the business tastes of an experienced entrepreneur with those of a budding entrepreneur. Additionally, in the last episode, being aired on March 18th, Emilio B. Imbriglio will serve as host and mentor.
“This is a unique, dynamic concept. We are paired with a budding entrepreneur who we’ll meet on the morning of the filming, and will learn at that time what challenge the company is facing to ensure its growth and longevity. Confidence, authenticity and spontaneity are all called for and viewers will get a better understanding of the reality and challenges facing today’s businesses. This TV series results in productive exchanges in unusual locations. It was truly a pleasure to be involved in the project,” Imbriglio stated.
In addition to the series’ episodes (reserved for Videotron subscribers and Illico Club members) broadcast every Saturday and rebroadcast on the MAtv network, viewers will benefit from advice capsules from Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton experts on various key issues facing local entrepreneurs. The seven capsules, to be broadcast over the coming weeks on MAtv, may be viewed on Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton’s web page.
- Redresser son entreprise (in French) – Marc Bergeron, Partner, Vice-President, Recovery & Reorganization
- Flux de trésorerie (in French) – Mélanie Boyer, Assurance Partner
- La rémunération d’un actionnaire dirigeant (in French) – Karine Desrochers, Assurance Partner
- L’importance d’un plan de relève (in French) – Éric Dufour, Partner, Vice-President, Saguenay –Lac-Saint-Jean / Chibougamau / Côte-Nord Regions
- Chercher du financement (in French) – Emilio B. Imbriglio, President and CEO
- Find the Right Partners – Emilio B. Imbriglio, President and CEO
- La déduction fiscale pour petite entreprise au Québec (in French) – Sarah Phaneuf, Tax Partner
With the success of dynamic local businesses at the heart of everything we do, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton stays on the leading edge by becoming involved in growth-generating projects to promote entrepreneurship, one of the pillars of our collective growth.
About Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton
Founded in 1948, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton has become a Canadian leader in the fields of assurance, tax, consulting services, and business recovery & reorganization. Its strength is based on a team of over 2,300 professionals, including some 200 partners. Together, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton and Grant Thornton LLP, another Canadian member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, help dynamic Canadian organizations unlock their potential for growth with over 4,100 professionals and some 140 offices across Canada. Grant Thornton International Ltd provides clients with the expertise of member and correspondent firms in more than 130 countries, with over 42,000 professionals.
– 30 –
Senior Consultant – Public Relations
Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton