Once again, a number of media outlets have called upon the expertise of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton to dissect the key measures that were presented in the Quebec budget on June 4. As was the case in previous budgets, our firm’s professionals shared their observations with various members of the media to inform individuals and company managers of the fiscal and economic measures.
Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton is obviously proud to be able to inform its clients and the public quickly and efficiently about issues that will influence the course of the economic and fiscal activities of Quebec and Quebecers during the year ahead. In addition to the distribution of a tax bulletin and a press release once the lock-up was lifted, orchestrated by a team of about 15 professionals in taxation, communications and language services, our experts updated the various media outlets. Front and centre in these interviews were Réal Létourneau, Vice-President of the Eastern Townships region, and tax partners Sarah Phaneuf and Luc Lacombe. The first of these experts participated in the traditional round table organized by the newspaper, La Tribune (see the attached file), in the presence of other decision makers from the region, while the second shared her observations on June 5 on Radio-Canada’s radio program Écoutez l’Estrie.
As for Luc Lacombe, who attended the budget lock-up, he gave about 10 interviews to various Quebec radio stations and to the TV channel Argent:
- 98.5 FM Montreal with radio host Paul Houde, broadcast on June 4 in the Greater Montreal area
- Planète Radio 99.5 FM with host Patrick Bourget, aired on June 4 in the Saguenay
- 101.5 FM with host Jean-François Routhier, aired on June 4 at Sainte-Marie-de-Beauce
- Rouge FM 94.7 and NRJ 102.3 FM, same interview aired on the June 4 newscast in the Mauricie and Centre-du-Québec regions
- ARGENT TV channel of the TVA Group with host François Gagnon, broadcast on June 5 throughout Quebec
- O 97.3 FM Le meilleur de la musique with host Jason Caron, aired February 5 in the Chaudière-Appalaches, Estrie and Centre-du-Québec regions
- Passion Rock 101.9 FM with host Marc Bossé, broadcast on June 5 in the Victoriaville region
- Passion Rock 105.5 FM with host Sébastien Roy, broadcast on June 5 in the Chaudière-Appalaches region
This is coverage that is worthy of a major firm serving dynamic local individuals and companies. We thank all the professionals who care about sharing their expertise and who help the firm gain the recognition it deserves.
12 Jun 2014 | Written by :