When the budget lock-up ended on February 20, the media from many regions of Quebec relied on Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton professionals to report on the second budget tabled by the Minister of Finance and the Economy, Nicolas Marceau.
Due to the cooperation of a team of fifteen tax and communications professionals, the firm’s clients and the general public had the opportunity to benefit from a tax bulletin, accompanied by a press release, just as they do after every budget lock-up.
Once again, several media called on experts to share their views regarding the budget. Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton is proud it can inform its clients and the public quickly and efficiently about issues that will influence the course of Québec’s economic and fiscal activities and Quebecers during the year ahead.
Here are the interviews given by the experts:
Tax Partner Bernard Poulin, who attended the budget lock-up, gave nine interviews to different Québec radio stations.
- Planète Radio 99.5 FM (go to 55:17) with host Patrick Bourget, broadcast February 20 in Saguenay
- 101.5 FM with host Jean-François Routhier, aired February 20 in Sainte-Marie-de-Beauce
- Horizon 95.5 FM with host Guylain Jean aired February 21 in the Témiscouata region
- Rouge FM 94.7 and NRJ 102.3 FM, same interview aired on the February 21 newscasts in the Mauricie and Centre-du-Québec regions.
- Passion Rock 101.9 FM with host Marc Bossé, broadcast February 21 in the Victoriaville region
- Passion Rock 105.5 FM with host Jean-Hugo Savard, broadcast February 21 in the Chaudière-Appalaches region
- O 97.3 FM Le meilleur de la musique with host Jason Caron, aired February 21 in the Chaudière-Appalaches, Estrie and Centre-du-Québec regions
- Rouge FM 96.9 and NRJ 94.5 FM; the same interview was broadcast on the February 21 newscast in the Saguenay region
- Cool 103.5 FM with host Geneviève Hébert, aired on February 21 in the Beauce region.
Tax Partner Josée Larochelle granted an interview to radio host Réjean Blais of Radio-Canada Estrie on February 20 and Sylvain Moreau, Senior Tax Manager, spoke with host André Gagné of the Argent channel on February 21.
The Regional Vice-President for the Eastern Townships, Réal Létourneau, participated in the traditional round table organized by the newspaper La Tribune, along with the region’s other decision-makers, on February 20.
We thank all the professionals who care about sharing their expertise and who help the firm gain its well-deserved high profile.
28 Feb 2014 | Written by :