For the ninth year in a row this year, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton is proud to have been associated with the prestigious Mercuriades contest as official evaluators. This contest, organized by the Fédération des chambres de commerce du Québec (FCCQ), recognizes the work, talent and success of local businesses.
As evaluators, we are privileged to see first-hand, year after year, the vitality fuelling the Quebec business community. This is a major project carried out by 13 of our professionals who were assisted by more than 20 Masters students from HEC Montréal, UQAM and Concordia. Top-quality work was performed with professionalism, thoroughness and enthusiasm, and we are proud once again this year to have shared in this experience with our universities.
Congratulations and thanks to all of the Firm’s evaluators for their excellent work:
• Alexis Eisenberg, Consultant, Sustainability – Management Consulting
• David Mascolo, Manager, Management Consulting
• Félix Coté, Analyst, Financial Advisory
• Francis Bouchard, Consultant, Management Consulting
• Jérôme Coté, Consultant, Management Consulting
• Joshua Chandler, Senior Manager, Financial Advisory
• Marie-Christine Gentès, Consultant, Management Consulting
• Réjean Coté, Senior Manager, Occupational Health and Safety Consulting
• Simon Valiquette, Manager, Assurance
• Valérie Leblanc, Analyst, Management Consulting
• Victor Poudelet, Consultant, Sustainability – Management Consulting
• Yves Cameron, Manager, Business Development
On April 11, 2013, our evaluators were proud to attend the 2013 Mercuriades evening gala, which took place at the Montréal Palais des Congrès, to encourage and applaud the contest’s finalists and winners. Emilio B. Imbriglio, President and CEO, and Bernard Grandmont, Brossard office Partner, were seated at the table of honour next to several big players in the Quebec business community. Bernard delivered an inspiring speech on the importance we attach to the growth of our economy and the recognition of the excellence of our businesses.
Through our involvement in this prestigious business contest, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton is proud to support and emphasize the entrepreneurship, success and vitality of our local businesses.