On Tuesday, October 21 at the Delta Hotel took place the 16th Conference supper of the Vice-president of the Eastern Townships’ region.
The evening, brilliantly hosted by two employees of the firm, Manon Tétrault and Éric Mathieu, respectively Accounts payable clerk and Senior manager in Assurance, has also gave way to the performance of a mystery guest, the humorist André Sauvé.
Created by Mr. Réal Létourneau during his first year as Vice-president in 1999, the annual event is about recognition and aims to recognize the dedication and excellence of the team members of the firm.
Seven (7) Recognition Prizes and one (1) Vice-president Prize were given during the evening. The winners by category are:
- Social commitment to the Firm’s activities: Stacey Loomis
- Social commitment to the community: Sandra Chouinard
- Internal customer service: Manon Tétrault and Jocelyne Verpaelst tied
- Professional competencies: Véronique Deshaies
- Productivity and availability – Assurance: Chantal Charest
- Productivity and availability – Taxation and consulting services: Jean-François Morin
- Enterprise development: Éric Mathieu
- Vice-president Prize: Nicole D. Demers
As for Mr. Létourneau, he gave a summary lecture of the last 15 Vice-president’s Conference suppers while stressing the importance of the strength of a team and of its potential for always excelling. The hosts and all present employees extended warm greetings to Mr. Létourneau, for whom it was his last supper as Vice-president.