When she reached the summit of Vinson Massif in Antarctica on November 26, 2011, Véronique Denys, Tax Manager in the Québec City office, became the first Quebec woman to have scaled to the top of the highest mountain peak on each of the seven continents.
To celebrate her return, a press conference was held on December 6 at the Québec City office. Several members of the media attended, giving the news fitting visibility.
- Report broadcast on Radio-Canada’s Téléjournal Québec at 6:00 p.m. on December 6
- Interview with Véronique Denys on station 93.3 FM, “Émission Parent – Le retour”
- Article published in Le Soleil newspaper on December 7
- Article in the Journal de Québec of December 7
- Article in Québec Hebdo of December 6
- Jean-Sébastien Massicotte’s (Cyberpresse) blog post
Once again, congratulations to Véronique Denys, a true source of inspiration for Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton employees and Partners!
To read our official press release, please go to “Press and Publications” on the RCGT.com Web site.