In a constantly changing business environment, where changes follow in rapid succession, all businesses, whatever their size, must take a position regarding 4.0.
However, each digital shift must be personalized.
Take advantage of our experts’ and panelists’ experience to take a stand and help your business move forward.
1- Where are businesses in their industry 4.0 transformation?
- Guillaume Ducharme, Vice-President, Communications and Corporate Affairs – CEFRIO
- Vanessa Gouri, Project Leader, Innovation and Transfer– CEFRIO
2- 4.0 for every business
Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton experts’ and their services (business models, client experience, production cost, innovation management, artificial intelligence and exploiting data).
- Yves Proteau, Co-President, APN Mondial inc.
- Véronique Roy, Operations Manager, Plastique Micron inc.
- Steve Gélinas, Manager, Strategy and Innovation, Groupe Optel
3- Financial assistance
Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton experts’ and their services (corporate finance, innovation and technological development financing).
- Luc Paradis, Economic Development Consultant – MESI
- Luc Régnier, Regional Director Northern Quebec – Investissement Québec
Date: June 12, 2018
1:00 p.m. Reception
5:00 p.m. Cocktail and networking
Places are limited, please register before June 6, 2018 by contacting Sandra Légaré at 418-647-3228 or Le[email protected]