Emilio B. Imbriglio, FCPA, FCA, MBA, CFE, ICD.D.
President and Chief Executive Officer
- 514 878-2691
Emilio B. Imbriglio’s vision unites talent and clients— Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton’s “raison d’être”. His greatest passion is helping colleagues and clients attain their full potential. Sharing his knowledge and expertise with his colleagues and the next generation of professionals motivates him. It comes as no surprise that he taught at both Concordia and McGill universities for 18 years.
As a natural entrepreneur, Emilio has always played a leading role in developing efficient teams, specifically in his previous role as the head of the Corporate Finance Consulting Group, where he spearheaded large-scale mergers, acquisitions and financing transactions and served as a key government infrastructure and financing adviser.
He believes that the pillars of economic development are entrepreneurship, employment, education and sustainable development. He has worked in various capacities over the years—in particular while serving as Chairman of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton—promoting the development of vibrant businesses and public organizations, on both a local and international scale, by providing them with the means to pursue their goals. Fluent in four languages, a seasoned executive, Emilio’s leadership resonates on an international scale. He is a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd’s Leadership Committee, and Board of Governors, and is also Chair of its Budget Committee, representing over 130 countries.
According to Emilio, supporting growth and innovation also means getting involved in the community and with various organizations. He is very active in this regard. He is a member of the TELUS Montréal Community Board and the Board of Directors of Societé Générale Canada. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of Les amis de la montagne and of the Fondation du Centre hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CHUM) Capital Campaign Cabinet. He was also a member of the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) Council of the Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) and the FCM’s Investment Committee, the Board of Directors of the Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships (CCPPP), and the Santa Cabrini Hospital Board of Directors from 1997 to 2012 and served as Board Chairman from 2007 to 2012.
- Follow me on: TwitterLinkedIn
- La Presse Accounting Supplement: Emilio B. Imbriglio Talks About the Challenges of the Profession - April 19, 2017
- Emilio B. Imbriglio Presents the Components of a Successful Acquisition Strategy - April 6, 2017
- Support Mount Royal’s Bid to Become a UNESCO World Heritage Site! - April 6, 2017
- For Second Year in a Row, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton is Proud Partner of Dans l’œil du dragon - April 3, 2017
- Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton, Proud to Team Up With the New TV Series Métier Dirigeant - March 31, 2017
- 2017-2018 Quebec Budget: Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Publishes Its Tax Bulletin with Observations - March 29, 2017
- 2017 Federal Budget: Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Publishes its Tax Bulletin With Observations - March 22, 2017
- Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton’s Tax Planning Guide: Helping You File Your Tax Returns More Efficiently! - March 14, 2017
- Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Is Pleased to See Extension of Family Business Transfer Tax Relief for All Businesses - February 22, 2017
- Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Presents Budget Recommendations to the Federal and Quebec Governments - February 15, 2017