Person of the Year Awards
Submit a nomination
Thank you for your interest in the Person of the Year Awards, an innovative contest designed to celebrate business people who are actively involved in the development of Quebec’s leading-edge companies and the emergence of tomorrow’s talents.
There is no fee for registration or submission of a nomination.
- Read the information on the rules and eligibility criteria carefully by visiting rcgt.com/awards.
- Please provide all the information required by the entry form, except for the questions indicated (optional) or that are specific to a category.
- Completed nomination forms must be received by 11:59 pm EST on December 20, 2018.
- If you are eligible, an Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton (“RCGT”) representative will contact you to help you complete your nomination form.
- You can submit your nomination for up to two categories.
- Finalists may be subject to RCGT’s due diligence process and must be available in February 2019.
- All applicants will be invited to a networking event in January 2019.
- The winners will be announced at the Gala Awards Night on May 9, 2019, in Montreal.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]