Information technologies management
IT security is crucial in business. Call on our experts to assess your information systems’ compliance with best practices and recognized frameworks.
Information technologies are a key component of an organization’s governance structure. Well-designed IT control processes and measures ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of your digital data. They serve to:
- Minimize IT security risks;
- Minimize financial information integrity risks;
- Reinforce your credibility with your business partners;
- Improve your operational efficiency.
Our experts leverage their leading-edge knowledge of generally accepted standards and frameworks to guide you towards IT best practices. They can support you in evaluation or attestation projects in various situations and, based on your needs, can also:
- Undertake an IT systems diagnosis to;
- Determine risks;
- Prepare recommendations;
- Suggest priorities;
- Assess your IT environment’s compliance with recognized frameworks (CobiT, ISO, ITIL);
- Assess your IT environment’s compliance with the PCI-DSS standard on cardholder data security;
- Provide an attestation on controls in connection with special reports under recognized auditing standards (CSAE 3416, SSAE18 SOC 1 and 2, CSAE 3000 and 3001);
- Provide an attestation on the validity and integrity of procedures in connection with an electronic vote, election or draw.
A properly formulated business strategy involves rigorous information system management. Make the right move, call on our specialists’ objective expertise.