Labour shortage is a major impediment to growth and puts the sustainability of businesses at risk. Recruiting staff abroad could help to offset the lack of qualified workers.
The number of job vacancies in Canada continues to increase. In the third quarter of 2018, there were 551,170 vacant positions in Canada, including 118,520 in Quebec only. It is projected that the trend will accelerate. In addition, the labour force is expected to increase from 65.9% to 59.4% by 2030.
This major challenge, which most industries are facing, requires companies to be creative to position themselves as an employer of choice and stay at the forefront of their market.
Calling on temporary foreign workers can help your business to:
- Meet demand and expand your clientele;
- Stay competitive;
- Take full advantage of the staff’s potential;
- Develop business sectors;
- Increase revenues.
Recruiting the best international talent could prove to be a complex process for many businesses. Our subsidiary AURAY Sourcing offers a turnkey solution at a very competitive price.
We find the resources you need, handle the legal process and support the workers to ensure a smooth integration.
Our specialists leverage their extensive experience and have access to:
- A substantial pool of candidates and bank of prequalified candidates;
- A vast global network of recruiting and candidate selection partners;
- In-depth knowledge of the market and businesses throughout Quebec;
- An extensive multidisciplinary team;
- Recognized immigration expertise;
- A process to prepare and support foreign workers (through our collaboration with a local organization that specializes in guiding and integrating immigrants in the workplace).
Our talent acquisition and international mobility team has the requisite technology tools and competent resources to find the workers you need. Call on our experts for a successful recruiting initiative in complete peace of mind.