Jean-François Poulin, B.A.A., Attorney, M. Fisc.
- (418) 647-3151
Jean-François Poulin is a Partner in International Taxation at the Québec office of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton. Over the years, he built a solid experience in American and international taxation. Jean-François has a client base of private and public organizations, mainly from the manufacturing, service and high technology sectors.
A lawyer by training, he taught for many years at the Faculté de droit of the Université Laval and was the co-author of the publication entitled La Loi du praticien – Loi sur le ministère du Revenu. His expertise regularly leads him to give conferences on cross-border taxation.
As a professional always on the look-out for developments in international taxation, Jean-François is known for his practical sense, his creativity and his ability to find and implement solutions to complex issues.
- Follow me on: TwitterLinkedIn
- U.S. estate tax: Our tax specialists answer your questions - April 26, 2017
- U.S. tax liability: Our tax specialists answer your questions - April 18, 2017
- Rental and sale of U.S. real estate: Our tax specialists answer your questions - April 12, 2017
- Taxation: Trump and Canadians doing business in the United States - November 28, 2016
- Uber and taxation - April 16, 2016
- Retirement in the sun: why is it necessary to consult a tax specialist? - June 17, 2015
- The Snowbirds and the American Tax Authorities: Jean-François Poulin shares his knowledge - September 25, 2013