BlockHouse, an international center of excellence in blockchain, applied cryptography and distributed technologies expertise, based in Montréal, was inaugurated on May 9, 2018.
Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton and its subsidiary Catallaxy welcomed a full house at BlockHouse for the event which gathered affluent members of the blockchain ecosystem, the teams of Catallaxy, of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton, and of the official legal partner, BCF Business Lawyers, as well as several journalists who came to discover this innovative location.
Louis Roy, Partner and Blockchain Technology leader, held numerous interviews with the media to discuss our blockchain expertise and the first financial audit of a cryptocurrency fund recently carried out by Catallaxy and the firm.
The media impact was impressive (in French only):
- NVL show of the 10th of May, V Télé.
- BlockHouse, le théâtre du futur selon Raymond Chabot, Les affaires.
- Pari gagné pour l’ouverture officielle de la BlockHouse à Montréal!, CryptoBrunch.
- Montréal déploie son expertise blockchain, Profession Conseiller.
- Premier audit pour un fonds de cryptomonnaie, Finance et Investissement.
- Québec veut favoriser les crypto-entrepreneurs d’ici, Les affaires.
15 May 2018 | Written by :