The Mercuriades 2018, organized by the Fédération des chambres de commerce du Québec (FCCQ), are under way and, for the fifth year in a row, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton will be presenting the Mercure Entrepreneuriat, succession and business transfer. This award recognizes a business that has implemented a profitable growth strategy, developed an efficient succession plan or successfully undertaken an inter-generational business leader transfer. There are two award categories, large enterprise and SME.
Registration is free and being nominated for the Mercuriades competition gives a business an opportunity to:
- Benefit from highly desirable visibility with the general public and the Quebec business community;
- Benefit from enhanced cross-Quebec media visibility;
- Take a close look at its progress, prepare a strategic balance sheet and combine its achievements into a single document;
- Bring added value to the organization and its employees;
- Benefit from a peer endorsement of excellence with foreign stakeholders;
- Capitalize on business opportunities and attractive contacts.
Submit your business case file application before December 20, 2017 on the Mercuriades site.