Alexandros is a partner – US Corporate Taxation, State & Local Taxes at Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton. He has more than 17 years of experience working in boutique and Big Four accounting firms in the U.S. and Canada. Throughout his career he has been delivering U.S. federal and SALT planning, compliance and advocacy advice and solutions as well as transactional analysis and post-transaction tax planning, to clients across multiple industries, covering a broad range of U.S. tax topics, including:
- State tax reviews and nexus determination;
- Permanent establishment analysis;
- Sales taxability decision matrices;
- Transactional analysis and post-transaction tax planning;
- Application of transaction taxes (i.e. sales and use taxes);
- Tax effects of restructurings;
- General federal and state tax compliance; and
- Federal and state tax controversy.
He is also a presenter at continuing professional education events on emerging U.S. state tax issues.